Wednesday 16 July 2008

No time to write

Sorry, I have not written in this blog for a while, I have been busy with a lot in my life lately. I have a new job in London now. So getting ready for that has been pretty hectic.

I have some stuff to write from May, but the truth is apart from cycling to work and back, between bad weather and being busy, I have not done that much more cycling lately.

The London to Cambridge Cycle Ride is looming, although I think I will make it, I wish that things had been a little different and that I had the time to cycle more and write in this blog more.

I am now staying in a room in a shared house in London during the week and going home at weekends. It keeps me pretty busy. I do not have my bicycle with me. but I will pick it up this weekend.

I will write more soon...

No comments: