Thursday 24 January 2008

Will you sponsor me for the London to Cambridge Cycle Ride?


Hi,

I'm taking part in the LONDON to CAMBRIDGE Cycle Ride on 27th July 2008 to raise money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and would really welcome your support. As I am doing this to get fit and to raise money for charity this blog will server to track my training, successes, problems and observations along the way. You can leave you own comments and recommendations on it as well.


As this event finishes in Mid-Summer Common, Cambridge it would be nice to have some people their to support me in person, I will probably need the support after cycling 50 miles.

Please take a moment to sponsor me. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at the following address:

http://www.justgiving.com/breatnac

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Breakthrough Breast Cancer. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim 28% Gift Aid on your behalf, so your donation is worth even more. Please join me in supporting Breakthrough Breast Cancer and a fabulous cause.

London to Cambridge cycle rideOn 27th July 2008 I will be taking part in the London to Cambridge Cycle ride, the route is 50 miles. to see more about this please visit http://www.bike-events.com/Ride.aspx?id=158


Breakthrough is the UK's leading charity committed to fighting breast cancer through research, campaigning and education.Their essence comes from the thousands of people who are committed to a single vision - to work for a future free from the fear of breast cancer. http://www.breakthrough.org.uk/


Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Breakthrough Breast Cancer will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you.So please sponsor me now!Many thanks for your support.

Thanks and best wishes,
Breatnac

No comments: